Here are some great opportunities to get your name, brand, or company featured at this gala event
□ Tee Sponsorship – A tee sign customized with your name or logo. Get your name listed in the Players Handbook, logo prominently displayed on a tee sign, and if you have a banner we will post it up on your sponsored hole.
- Single tee sign package is $150, Now only $100
- 3-hole tee sign package is $400, Now only $275 (Can be split between courses)
- 9-hole tee sign package is $1000, Now only $800 (Can be split between courses) Your banner will be displayed at course HQ, you get listed on the website with a hyperlink as a sponsor, and a 1/6 page ad in the players handbook
- 18-hole tee sign package is $1800. Now only $1500 (Can be split between courses) Your banner will be displayed at course HQ, you get listed on the website with a hyperlink as a sponsor, a 1/3 page ad in the players handbook, plus your logo will be displayed in the caddy book, the Spectacular Final Nine spectator guide, on the course scorecard, and on the back of the tournament shirts. You also get a favorable mention at all the key player meetings
□ Fly Mart Sponsorship – The Fly Mart is a place to exhibit your products or events in front of all the players and participants, being held on Tuesday evening at the Clarion Hotel, and your name listed in the Players Handbook (All merchandise vendors will need to acquire proper permitting. We will help you with this process.)
- Single booth package is $200, Now only $100
- Double booth package is $300, Now only $175
- Triple booth package is $475, Now only $250
- Spectacular Final Nine package is $500, Now only $300, and it’s only another $200 if you participate in the Tuesday Fly Mart! This gets you perfectly positioned in a double booth at Como Park as well as your logo in the Spectacular Final Nine spectator guide
□ Merchandise Sponsor – Package price is $2000.
- Get your product in the hands of the competitor’s, volunteer’s and media’s hands. It’s your option to distribute your product or promotional materials to the participants or added to the players packages. You also get your name listed in the player’s book with a hyperlink on the PDGA Amateur Disc Golf World Championship website, as well as a double booth at the Fly Mart.
- If you’re looking for a unique item but don’t know what to offer we have a multitude of items like sun block, bug spray, water bottles, ID badge lanyards, etc. that we can get custom printed with your company’s information so you can continue to have exposure after this event is completed.
□ Corporate Sponsorships
- Silver Level package is $2500+ – Have your company banner displayed at Tournament Central, listed in the Player’s Handbook, your logo on the Spectacular Final Nine spectator guide and on the tournament shirt, and get a 1/6 page ad in the players handbook, acknowledgement at all the major functions, 2 special sponsorship packages, and access to the Corporate Sponsor hospitality tents.
- Gold Level package is $5000+ – All the trappings of the Silver Level with a 1/3 page ad in the players handbook, a double booth at the Fly Mart, a banner with your corporate logo displayed at the Spectacular Final Nine, and 5 special sponsorship packages.
- Diamond Level package is $10,000+ – Everything the Gold Level affords plus your ad space increases to a ½ page in the Players Handbook, You get a double booth at BOTH the Fly Mart and the Spectacular Final Nine Fly Mart, your logo inserted in to advertisement in the St Paul Pioneer Press and Star Tribune as well as the PDGA DiscGolfer magazine, summer edition. You’ll also receive 12 special sponsorship packages.
- Platinum Level package is $15,000+ – The pinnacle of sponsorship. You receive everything that the Diamond Level offers but you also receive a full page ad in the Players Handbook, a triple booth at the Fly Mart and a double booth at Como, your logo on all the scorecards as well as on the front cover of the Player’s Handbook, 20 special sponsorship packages, and the best part, your company listed on all the media coverage and press releases as “Hosted by (your company)”.